Olivia Munn Playboy Cover Girl

Sexy Olivia Mun makes the cover of Playboy for July/August 2009
Olivia Munn is an American actress, model and television personality.Here's a look at the July-August issue of Playboy with Attack of the Show co-host Olivia Munn on the cover.Sure Olivia Munn wanted to be on the cover of Playboy. But the magazine also wanted her to be nude inside the upcoming July/August issue, says the co-host of G4's Attack of the Show.
"It was an immediate 'No'," she says. "Unless you are like 40 and you have to prove something I don't think it's necessary for me to be naked. I just thought it would be a total sellout on my part. But it became like my favorite thing to tell everybody that I got the offer."
Two weeks after originally popping the question, the magazine called back. "My publicist said, 'They want you to do it non-nude and it would be their first two-month issue."
Munn agreed but still had to undergo what she describes as a stressful photo shoot in which a stylist constantly tried to get her to wear outfits that barely classified as clothing. "It was probably the most tense shoot I've ever been on," she says. "I had this idea of (a shoot that was) fun, flirty, sexy and very summery."
The stylist brought out black leather, platinum and spandex offerings and a "one-piece bathing suit, all fishnet, and that basically exposed everything," she says. "It was like a TV movie."
In the end, the Playboy cover, on newsstands Friday, shows her in a bikini. "I am happy with the cover," says Munn, who appeared as a "Babe of the Month" two years ago. "I'm in a red bikini with lots of makeup and I'm in a pool. I've done it before but now it's in Playboy."



Inside the new issue, she also has an image where she is topless, but has hair draped to cover her chest. "I was really excited to get the cover. I wouldn’t do Playboy nude but I don't think there's anything wrong with the girls inside of it," she says. "I'm very proud of doing it. Part of doing it is experience. But I walked away from it going, uhhh, this kinda blows a little bit."
One of the highlights during the special will be a replay of Munn's audition for the show. "I am wearing a wifebeater (T-shirt) and no bra. I guess during that time was my hippie stage," she says. "And the moment before we went on I said to myself, 'Just be yourself.' … Whatever it was (co-host) Kevin (Pereira) and I had this chemistry."
Munn has some other career highlights ahead of her. She has a part in the upcoming films Iron Man 2 and Date Night with Tina Fey and Steve Carell. "All my scenes (in Iron Man 2) are with Robert Downey and one other actor. I don't know how much I can say," she says. "We were (improvising) nd it came to me (to say a line) … (Later) Robert said, 'Can we just stop a second and give Olivia a round of applause. She is rocking it. That made me feel good."